Thursday, June 4, 2009

Plans and Goals

I have two long term goals on this journey. The first is to lose about 80 lbs and keep them off. If you see my previous post I know how to lose weight but I am awful at keeping it off. The second is to be consistently active. Right now I engage in vigorous activity about 75 minutes a week. I'd like to get that up to 180 and increase the amount of leisure activity from zero now to something more than that.

I plan to reach these goals by doing a 10 week stint on weight watchers (courtesy of bella). I know I won't be perfect on WW but I am committed to following the program for my full 10 week program. I know that I'll want all of my activity points so my exercise will increase. I'll also commit to going for evening walks with my daughter. She will make sure that I'll keep to that promise.

This should be the kick start I need.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that I was able to help in some small way! I've put you on my blogroll so I can keep up with your progress!!

    ReplyDelete